POSITION: Marketing Coordinator
LOCATION: Downtown Portland
DURATION: Through 12/31/2020
Our client is search for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team, performing administrative activities, including tracking and submitting invoices, assisting in managing work completed by contractors for creative services, collateral fulfillment and event coordination. You will be working in a fast-faced, creative and responsive environment with staff from across the organization.
- Provide administrative support for the Program Marketing Team, including meeting coordination and scheduling, set-up and tear-down of meeting spaces, materials preparation, note taking and procedural oversight.
- Complete order fulfillment for marketing materials in a timely manner and keep track of items ordered, items in stock, and place orders for materials when out of stock.
- Review marketing presentations and materials for accuracy and to ensure consistency with brand guidelines.
- Coordinate contracting for creative service contractors, track invoices and monitor project budgets.
- Assist in the coordination of sponsorships and events for clients' programs. This includes coordinating contracts and invoicing, tracking exhibit needs, scheduling and updating calendars, ensuring event descriptions are accurate and coordinating with staff
- Support the production and publication of market-facing newsletters and web content by tracking and updating editorial calendars, gathering and organizing stories/content prepared by contractors, collecting and tracking media consent forms, handling logistics for customer reviews/approvals, and coordinating with web team on tests and distribution.
- 1-2 years of comparable work experience, marketing or communication preferred but not required.
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communications skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Administrative skills including data entry, budget tracking, meeting organization and event planning
- Ability to take direction and work independently in a busy, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office software applications; Adobe application experience a plus.
** We are unable to accommodate corp to corp candidates **
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.