Business Intelligence Analyst
Portland, Oregon Area - Added Mar 5th, 2020Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
- Perform ad hoc analysis, data exploration and data storytelling to support business users
- Summarize findings and insights gained from analysis into presentations and/or business friendly format(s)
- Communicate the benefits of potential insights gained from analysis to business users to drive adoption.
- Bridge the gap between technical expertise of data engineers, data scientists with the operational expertise of product teams.
- Drive the development of Business Intelligence visualizations, business layers, dashboards, reports and data marts; works across various business owners to craft solutions to meet their information needs
- Functional understanding of data engineering, data analytics and data management
- SQL (Expert preferred, may accept intermediate)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience writing epics and stories with a proven track record of delivering on a backlog
- Experience using BI and analytics tools
- Experience with data analysis and storytelling, data driven decision making, etc.
- Experience with digital products and/or web analytics
- Experience with data profiling, data mining and data integration
- Experience completing business needs assessments
- Experience acting as liaison and translator of business needs to technical teams
- Bachelors or advanced degree in analytics
- Experience with cloud technologies
Job ID: 8066