Sr Solutions Architect
Our client is a highly regarded healthcare provider who is currently hiring for a skilled Solutions Architect to join their IT Team. This is a 6 month contract position with strong possibility for extended an additional 6 months or even converting.
- Perform architecture audits/reviews of current products (SMSS, SAE, SPE) and propose plan for improvements.
- Work with Infosec, privacy and cloud infrastructure teams to improve architectures
- Execute rapid prototyping by using AWS services or open source tools
- Work on a new Data Strategy Project (ETL, APIs, SQL Queries)
- Create solutions diagrams and then implement architectural components to solve business use cases.
- Build data pipelines
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering preferred (but not required)
- Solution Architect professional certification preferred (but not required)
- Hands-on development in Python, Java or Nodejs.
- Experience in the cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure) services or on-prem infrastructures (preferably AWS)
- Experience with product development and understanding of SDLC process
- Experience with Snowflake/Redshift
- Experience in rapid prototyping
- Experience in analytics and data science
- Full stack development experience