Performance Test Engineer
Performance Test Engineer (Direct Hire)
Our client, a well-respected local non-profit whose contributions are mission focused, is looking for an experienced Performance Test Engineer for their NW Portland location. This company offers first class benefits!
If you think you’d be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
Traits of Performance Test Engineer:
- You’re passionate about Quality Assurance and see it as an integral piece in the SDLC. Instead of just focusing on locating the bugs of an application, you look at the entire workflow for ways to increase system performance.
- Testing complex applications can be daunting, so you look to speed up the QA process by automating what you can. You’re proficient with Java and JMeter in your past role.
- You’re highly organized and manage your time well. You prefer to work in a collaborative team setting over being a solo contributor.
- Needs to be comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Good communication skills
- Able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently
Requirements of Performance Test Engineer:
- Experience conducting system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Experience analyzing root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions
- Experience with AWS (EC2s, Lambda, Dynamo and CloudWatch for monitoring)
- Experience developing scripts in JMeter
- Experience with Java and NodeJS
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL
- Previous experience testing web applications
** We are unable to accommodate corp to corp candidates **
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.