Investment Operations Manager
- Deep knowledge, commitment and personal interest in working in a diverse and inclusive work environment that places a high value on equity.
- Participation in promoting a positive workplace culture of collaboration, innovation and respect.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish effective working relationships in a multicultural, gender-diverse, multi-ethnic environment (please refer to Meyer’s Equity Statement).
- Engagement in equity trainings and service in related work groups as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in a financial discipline. MBA or CFA a plus.
- 10 years of financial experience within the investment environment, majority spent in front office support, middle office support, or asset management data quality and control.
- Deep knowledge of controls and procedures.
- Experience as a business partner to IT.
- Proven track record of managing investment data which resulted in the improvement of data used.
- Knowledge of BI tools, investment reporting software, and data analytics applications such as FactSet and Bloomberg.
- Working knowledge of investment management and portfolio structures, e.g. performance measurement, liquidity management, total return, attribution and related business and client reporting.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership and in building positive business partner relationships. Proven consulting and project management skills.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, organizational agility with interpersonal skills. Strong communication skills and ability to influence others within a matrix environment. Strong technical skills and analytic orientation.
- Experience with general business systems and ability to quickly adapt to internally built applications.
- High energy level, intellectual curiosity, proactive approach and sense of urgency.
- Flexible with ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities.
EQUITY Our goal is to make equity as much a part of our everyday operations, as it is a part of Meyer Memorial Trust’s mission: To contribute to a flourishing and equitable Oregon. We believe if we really want to achieve a flourishing Oregon, we cannot get there without equity.