Human Resource Generalist
Human Resources Generalist
Our client in the energy efficiency and renewable energy development sector is searching for a Human Resources Generalist to join their team! This individual will be responsible for performing the day to day HR Operations and will work closely with their team on implementing strategic HR plans. They are seeking an HR Generalist that will support all disciplines of HR (diversity and inclusion efforts, job analysis, recruiting, onboarding, benefits administration, leave administration, compliance, compensation, performance management and reporting). This role will place a special focus on benefits administration, compensation, compliance, diversity, and inclusion initiatives, reporting and reconciliation. As a valued member of their HR team, this individual will plan and lead special projects designed to improve the efficiency and impact that the HR team can provide, as well as provide service to internal stakeholders.
If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you, please apply!
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the hiring process for all leadership and specialized roles within the organization
- Development of position descriptions, recruiting, interviewing, and assisting with final selection of employees to fill open positions
- Perform compensation analysis, providing expertise and guidance to hiring managers throughout the full cycle of the hiring process
- Manage the onboarding program
- Send out annual employee surveys to all employees and develop new employee surveys as needed
- Provide an overview of benefits and manage the enrollment process for all new hires
- Support the annual benefit renewal project
- Assist with administration of the annual performance management process
- Manage the annual organization’s online training calendar
- Ensure all HR operations are in compliance with state and federal laws
- Draft and deliver human resources communications to internal and external staff members
- Document and regularly update standard operating procedures related to day-to-day HR administration
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, or related field of study, or equivalent experience
- PHR or SPHR certification is preferred
- 5 years of relevant experience as an HR generalist
- 3 years of compensation administration experience with strong experience in federal and state pay equity laws and regulations
- Comprehensive practical working knowledge of all applicable federal and state employment laws
- HRIS experience
- Experience with ADP’s Workforce Now system
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite: MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced Excel experience
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all staff members
- Ability to manage HR process improvement projects and serve as an active participant on cross-functional project teams
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.