IT - Software Development Engineer IV (B02367)
Our client, a leading Healthcare company is seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) for a Fully Remote, 6-month contract.
This position participates in a team environment for the delivery and maintenance of application systems. Responsible for programming, debugging, and testing of applications in a development environment. Generally responsible for database design and system testing.
Main Project: mainly involves testing data movement from one DB to another (On-prem and Cloud) involving transformation rules, Restful APIs, Java Spring batch ETL jobs and UI interfaces for some components.
SDET Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong SQL skills. Ability to write SQL statements in MySQL/Oracle – This is mandatory and the top skill we are looking for.
- Ability to very well document test cases and corresponding results after the test case execution – This is also very important to ensure we can use this documentation for business reviews and Demos.
- API testing using REST Assured/RestSharp or jMeter for API testing automation
- Knowledge of backend services and integrations (REST & SOAP)
- Ability to test UI components.
- Test Driven Development
SDET Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Java (Preferred) or Python or any other programming experience for API testing & batch automation
- Experience with Selenium Cucumber framework for UI test automation
- Health Insurance Domain
Specific technologies to be used and level of proficiency?
- SQL - Senior
- Rest Sharp or JMeter - Senior
- Selenium Cucumber framework for UI test automation – Medium
- Java / Python /Any programming language - Medium
- AWS – beginner to medium
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran statusJH/#8554