Growing Portland Based Client is seeking a VP to join their team as the lead finance member of the organization.
- Manage the company's Accounting and Internal Controls function, and oversee financial reporting, revenue accounting, accounts payable, compliance
- oversee the month-end close process, month-end financial statements, and develop necessary policies and procedures
- Will also serve as the key point of contact with external auditors; ensuring compliance with IFRS and SOX controls as well as any regulatory requirements
- Develop and report annual budget and monthly forecasts for the company
- Reporting to the CFO the incumbent will interact with numerous cross functional disciplines in an engineering and manufacturing environment.
- Possess a CPA and a foundation within a Big 4 public accounting firm
- 12+ years of experience in accounting and finance, including significant experience with public companies and is an active CPA
- Ability to create technical accounting policies and procedures, interface with all levels of executive leadership including the general counsel and board of directors. Work with external auditors and investors and build out the framework from an operational perspective.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.