Financial Risk Manager
Financial Risk Manager Responsibilities:
· Maintain all accounting and financial fiscal controls for the organization including organizational assets, development of financial plans, budgets, rates, etc.
· Interpret tax returns, financial reports, regulations and credit risk management.
· Identify sources of loss for the company
· Estimate potential financial consequences when losses occur and develop cost effective ways to prohibit such occurrences
· Asses the way risk is measured currently and create other ways the risk function is approached, if needed
· Regularly address the Board of Directors, CEO, CFO, General Council and other decision makers within the organization. The ability to 'hold your own' with that peer group is critical.
Financial Risk Manager Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field is required.
· 8+ years of progressive risk management
· The ability to show critical thinking, solid business acumen, problem solving skills, ability to negotiate, convey an analytical mind and all critical and required for this position
· MBA/CPA desired.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.