PS - Enterprise Project Manager IV (B02668)
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Sr. Project Manager at their Portland, OR location. This position is temporarily remote due to COVID. This is a 12-month contract to hire position.
No sponsorship is being offered with this role. We are unable to accommodate corp to corp candidates.
The Sr. Project Manager manages large-scale, very complex projects or multiple related projects (projects) in support of one particular mission or business theme. They oversee all aspects of complex projects or programs, such as change in direction, scope, benefits, costs, and timing while minimizing financial risks and oversees the project activities of multiple project managers and works closely with management to ensure successful delivery of the project to department standards.
· Responsible for project delivery and outcomes through effective project planning, task definition, scope management, resource allocation and negotiation, risk mitigation, cost management, and stakeholder communication to successful completion; accountable for the quality and timeliness of all defined projects, and for issues (goals, resource allocation, release planning, technology architecture, etc.) within the projects.
· Responsible for planning, coordinating, monitoring and implementing very complex IT programs to meet organizational goals.
· Maintains the efficiency of important aspects of the project management process such as planning, scheduling, and budget and risk assessment.
· Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
· Provides team leadership and creativity in the planning and implementation of the project success and assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate project resources and provide guidance and direction to project team members.
· Manages the overall project plan(s), prepares and presents project plans and status reports to organizational leadership, project teams and client/customer groups. Defines, collects and analyzes metrics to ensure projects are on target.
· Manages and communicates inter-project dependencies and issues (goals, resource allocation, release planning, technology architecture, etc.), coordinating and/or directing the activities of project managers involved in dependent projects as appropriate.
· Provides overall guidance/responsibility for development of business case documentation, project justification including return on investments (ROIs,) project plans, meeting coordination, communications, quality assurance reviews, and turnover. Manages rather than reacts to sponsor initiated pre-project launch activities.
· Supports the Project through optimizing executive leadership and sponsor engagement and serves as the primary interface with the Directing Sponsor of the project in addition to working closely with senior management, various boards and steering committees, and business function managers to ensure the project achieves the intended business results.
· Plans, directs, coordinates and reports project management activities in accordance with the Project Management Office policies and standards.
· Responsible for the effective execution of approximately $10-15 Million dollars of project work annually.
· Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field
· 10 years of experience in Project Management
· 3 year supervisory/management role preferred
· PMP Certification required
· Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
· Demonstrated portfolio of successful, progressive project management with at least ten years of experience including leadership roles in the execution of large-scale, concurrent projects. (Greater than $10 million with team of 75 plus).
· Demonstrated experience with Budgeting, Change Management, Client Management, Project Management Methodology and Business Life Cycle, Mission /Vision/Strategy, Project Planning and Organization, Risk Management and Resource Management.
· Demonstrated success in establishing specific deliverables for staff assigned to large scale, complex projects.
· Demonstrated success at meeting project budget, timelines, requirement targets and managing variances.
· Demonstrated experience working proactively with business sponsors and partners to identify and implement solutions. Also skilled in the identification, assessment and contingency planning for risk factors.
· Demonstrated success at mentoring and developing project management skills in others.
· Experience with multiple types of software development lifecycles and related methodologies required.
· Must have demonstrated experience in interfacing with multiple support disciplines and understand how to effectively operate in a matrixed organization.
· Expertise in the use of automated project management software tools.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.