PS - Enterprise Project Manager III (B02666)
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Enterprise Project Manager for their Portland location. This position will be managing large-scale projects from start to finish, building business strategies, developing schedules, budgeting and more. We are looking for someone who can apply PM methodologies to drive results and deadlines. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity, so please apply today!
*Local candidates only*
Key Responsibilities for Enterprise Project Manager:
- Responsible for producing projects to successful completion, this is including the accountability for the quality and timeliness of all defined projects, and for issues (goals, resource allocation, release planning, technology architecture, etc.) within the projects.
- Mentor and develop project management skills in project managers.
- Accountable for overseeing multiple projects ensuring timely deliverables within budgetary constraints.
- Plan and execute project management activities and deliverables in accordance with PMO policies and standards.
- Execute and manage the overall project plan(s) by preparing and presenting project plans and status reports to senior leadership, project teams and client/customer groups.
- Accountable for project outcomes through effective project planning, task definition, scope management, resource allocation and negotiation, risk mitigation, cost management, and stakeholder communication.
- Builds project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate project resources, and provides guidance and direction to project team members.
- Manage and analyze metrics to ensure projects are meeting deadlines
- Proactively recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness.
- Stay current on new project management methodology.
- Ensure timely resolution of problems within the scope of the assignment
Requirements/Qualifications for Enterprise Project Manager:
- 5+ years of project management of successful project portfolios, including large-scale, concurrent project (greater than $1M with a team of 10)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field is required.
- PMP Certification is strongly preferred.
- Experience with automated project management software tools is required.
- Proven competencies in Budgeting, Change Management, Client Management, Risk Management, Project Planning, Methodology Approach and Business Life Cycle
- Proven experience in working and presenting with all levels of management, stakeholders, and more.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.