PS - Senior Creative Services Writer
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Senior Creative Services Writer to join for their Portland location. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that will be providing senior level copywriting, message development, projects, and advertising. We are looking for someone who is great with meeting deadlines and takes pride in their work. If you are looking to be part of an innovative company, then please apply!
Key Responsibilities for Senior Creative Services Writer :
- Manage copy writing created by internal/external copywriters to ensure deliverables are met and coincide with project goals and corporate brand strategy.
- Evaluate and work in partnership on all new concepts and major campaigns with Director of Brand Marketing, from concept through production. Must actively take part in all stages of the creative process.
- Create innovative and alluring messages that are consistent with business goals by working with internal departments.
- Collaborate with marketing managers, department heads and stakeholders to identify the best solution for clients and translate into creative concepts.
- Accountable for producing within budget and managing the QA process for scripted projects, including radio advertising, internal training modules and video projects.
- Deliver copywriting/editing for highest-level creative print and marketing video projects.
- Offers creative concepts and writing that accurately address marketing objectives
- Direct all copy produced within the department based on creative briefs developed for each project.
- Follow processes, including adherence to legal, regulatory and corporate editorial standards.
- Produce concepts, write, and produce scripted projects, including product/sales testimonials and corporate PSAs.
- Establish the creation and monitoring of and enforcement of all branding guidelines for all departments.
- Manages relationships with outside production companies/ad agencies and internal teams.
Requirements/Qualifications for Senior Creative Services Writer:
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism and/or related field is required.
- In addition to education requirements, must have 8+ years of professional copywriting experience, specifically for business to business and corporate marketing programs.
- 5+ years’ experience in agency environment as a creative writer.
- Enhanced ability to write captivating content that effectively targets the intended audience.
- Extraordinary persuasive and advertising writing skills is absolutely required.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with internal partners and departments.
- Proven experience in relationship and matrix management, with the ability to motivate and inspire co-workers, peers, and clients.
- Must have solid knowledge in Marketing concepts and strategies.
- Proven ability to work under pressure with ease and meet strict deadlines.
- Proven ability to multitask, handling projects concurrently while still making deadlines.
- Must have excellent people skills and adaptability! You must be able to be flexible with changing schedules.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.