PS Benefit Contract Analyst
Benefit Contract Analyst
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a temporary Benefits Contract Analyst . This position is responsible for the development of Benefit/Member Enrollment materials (brochures, booklets, contacts, etc.), filing regulatory documents and analyzing insurance concerns. This position requires someone who has previous insurance benefits and contract experience, including the ability to read and interpret benefit verbiage. Their ideal candidates will be dependable, have a positive attitude and can work in a team environment. If this sounds like a strong fit, please apply!
- Research, draft, produce and file collateral for use by operations support, marketing, and sales divisions
- Maintain regulatory filing to certify all required product documents comply with federal and state laws including state insurance code requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and external business partners to create, revise and file the creation of contracts, certificates of coverage, for all lines of business (large/small group, individual and self-funded plans)
- Clarify and confirm contract provisions and ensure proper retention.
- Development and support of on-line communications regarding contract contents for use by other divisions in the administration and support of product packages.
- Investigate and respond to requests for interpretation of contracts/booklets and plan documents/summary plan descriptions and follow-through to ensure proper administration of such documents is being performed by all applicable divisions.
- Determine and maintain an effective working relationship with the Insurance Department to facilitate regulatory compliant form filings.
- Utilize electronic publishing system used for creation of member contracts/booklets/plan documents/summary plan descriptions.
- 3+ years of relevant experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and draft contracts/booklets, benefits administration, and overall business processes for all lines of busines/products.
- Previous knowledge in health insurance that include benefit design and compliance is required.
- Experience/understanding of federal laws and guidelines (including but not limited to COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA, USERRA, DOL. etc.) and applicable state insurance code and regulations, including the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
PS / 8748