PS Recruiting & Promotions Manager
Our client, a leader in the automotive/retail industry, is looking for a Recruiting & Promotions Manager. You will be responsible for establishing and executing effective sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding strategy to ensure talent needed to support world class customer service.
Location: Bend, Oregon – Open to candidate who are willing to relocate to the Bend area.
Pay: 110K with lucrative bonus package
Responsibilities of the Recruiting & Promotions Manager:
- Develop, direct and oversee a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy to support hiring managers to increase the size and quality of the applicant pool.
- Establish innovative candidate sourcing approaches and programs, including use of candidate relationship management tools, social media, content development and delivery, website presence and focused programs, such as employee referral programs.
- Monitor and identify improvements to the candidate experience, including the applicant tracking system, pre-hire assessments, hiring workflow and interview process.
- Establish creative strategies to increase diversity of candidate pool.
- Manage all associated budgets.
- Provide reporting and analysis to understand programs and provide recommendations for updates and changes
- Oversee and manage all programs and processes associated with the hiring process, including the background and drug screening process.
- Manage recruiting and promotions team to ensure high performance and effective outcomes.
- Oversee internal promotions program administration; including direction and oversight of promotions administrator role.
- Provide data, reporting and forecasting for the internal promotions pipeline, and identify new ways to drive applicants and interest in the internal promotions process.
- Develop, implement and oversee programs to support sourcing, recruiting and hiring efforts.
- Oversees key HR programs, including internal promotions and hiring processes (including background/ drug screening).
Requirements of Recruiting & Promotions Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years HR experience with 3+ years management preferred.
- Extensive experience in building staffing functions and programs in a decentralized hiring model; strong process orientation; proven track record of sourcing talent.
- Ability to develop creative solutions and drive organizational change; experience with large company-wide programs.
- SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP, or SHRM-CP certification also preferred.
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.