IT Lead Developer
LEAD DEVELOPER – FULLY REMOTE
Our client, a leading health care company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Remote Lead Software Developer for their Portland, OR location. This is a remote, direct hire position, and candidates can reside anywhere in the US as long as they are willing to work West Coast Hours.
The Lead Developer will be deeply engaged with development teams to create and implement appropriate automation for web/mobile/service testing solutions. The ideal candidate will have confidence to work at all levels of technology, with experience motivating and leading medium-sized developer groups, to jointly come up with solutions and implement them effectively. If you think you’d be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
- Experience in integrating test plans within and across mobile and web apps with focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects, usability, and accessibility performance, resiliency, and setting up scalable infrastructures
- Experience creating end-to-end integration automation (API and UI) within complex organizations
- Experience designing and developing automated solutions on cloud computing infrastructures (AWS and GCP) to help guarantee system stability
- Able to lead large multi-discipline teams (5+) for complex work efforts which includes estimating, coordinating, tracking progress, inspiring others to complete tasks on time, assisting with resolving issues and creating status reports
- Experience working on tools and infrastructure challenges involving CICD pipeline validation, large scale backend distributed services, and observability functionality
- Experience monitoring product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc)
- Cloud development experience in AWS. GCP experience would be a bonus!
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.