Software Developer / Programmer 3 (10193)
Software Developer/Programmer 3
Our client, a leading Pacific Northwest utility provider committed to public service and environmental preservation, is looking for a Software Developer/Programmer to support their Portland, Oregon location. This position assists in interpreting design specifications, technical design, coding software, following test and deployment procedures and complying with project documentation requirements. This involves working on a development team using a mix of development methodologies.
This position is a one-year contract with the opportunity to renew on an annual basis, as well as the potential for fully remote work for the duration of the contract. It also includes employee benefits! If you think you’d be a good fit, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities of Software Developer /Programmer:
- Implement, develop and maintain Asset Suite release 9.6+.
- Maintain existing Asset Suite customizations for core application, integration, and reports.
- Develop new enhancements using applicable vendor technology stacks such as panel tailoring, extension, workflows, Groovy, JasperSoft, and NextAxiom.
- Develop integrations to implement eCommerce business processes.
- Develop and maintain various integrations between Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) systems including both internal and external trading partners.
- Design and implement web services security solutions.
- Support migrating Asset Suite platform to Cloud services.
- Perform application/process management, install/patch applications, troubleshoot connectivity issues, monitor performance and tune in complex three-tier architectures (client web interface, application engine, database engine).
- Troubleshoot performance and interoperability problems between applications, servers and databases involving Asset Suite middle tier components including utilizing SQL language to verify database connectivity and performance.
- Provide technical expertise to internal customers on BPA’s use / customization of Asset Suite.
- Develop and troubleshoot Asset Suite interfaces.
- Assist with implementation of any upgrades / releases to BPA’s Asset Suite application.
- Develop and support Contracts/Purchasing, Inventory and Work Management modules of Asset Suite.
- Develop web services using Integrated Framework & Business Objects (IFBO) to integrate with third party and .net applications.
Requirements of Software Developer/Programmer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology (or a closely related field) is preferred.
- 7 years of IT experience is required.
- Experience should include demonstrated software programming work experience in Computer Science/Information Technology and developing and implementing technology solutions.
- 7+ years’ experience supporting and maintaining Asset Suite products
- 3+ years’ experience working with Asset Suite 9+ application
- Experience working with Asset Suite Integrated Framework & Business Objects (IFBO) and developing Service Oriented integration is required.
- Extensive experience in implementing, developing and maintaining Asset Suite products is required.
- Specific Skill Requirements:
- Groovy scripting, panel tailoring, extension, workflows, Groovy, JasperSoft, NextAxiom
- Asset Suite Buy Demand Module for eCommerce
- Asset Suite IFBO and Web Services
- Oracle 19c, PL/SQL database programming
- Understanding of UNIX/Linux file systems, shells, utilities, scripting languages such as (c/k)sh, awk, and perl and UNIX/Linux application tuning.
- Hands on experience providing solutions supporting Contracts/Purchasing, Inventory and Work Management modules of Asset Suite.
- Hands on experience with designing, developing and implementing web services security.
- Proven skills and abilities in requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis and implementation practice demonstrated by thorough understanding of the delivered Asset Suite functionalities, its underlying business processes and capabilities.
- Valid US Driver’s license
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
AP / 9842 ($70-75)