Our client, a leading healthcare company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Talent Coordinator for their Portland, OR. location. This position is instrumental in supporting recruiting activities including candidate communication, interview coordination, travel/schedule management, and pre-employment processes. You’ll be working closely with their HR Department on enhancing the candidate experience and onboarding experience. Our ideal candidate is customer-focused, can multi-task with ease, and a team player.
Please apply today!
Contract: 3+ month duration.
Pay: $22.00 -- $25.62/hr. DOE.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
Location: Hybrid Model – Downtown Portland.
- Required to be in-office 3 days a week in their Portland office and remote the rest of the work schedule.
- Equipment: Provided by client.
Key Responsibilities for Talent Coordinator:
- Primary human resources contact for employees and guests. Greets employees, applicants and customers, answers phones and coordinates interview activities.
- May issues and collect photo ID badges for employees and contractors.
- Completes applicant reference checks, coordinates drug screens and responds to employment verification requests.
- Works closely with recruiting staff, hiring managers and candidates and provides excellent customer experience
- Schedules interview and coordinates travel arrangements as required.
- Administers pre-employment skills testing, validates I-9 documents, and completes other pre-employment activities.
- Tracks candidate information in Workday, gathers employee forms and information, creates electronic position summaries and posts information to personnel files.
- Prepares offer letters and packets for recruiting staff.
- Inputs new employee and contractor information in Workday.
Requirements/Qualifications for Talent Coordinator:
- 3+ years of administrative, customer service or recruitment experience (or closely related) is required.
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Strong customer service skills, including experience working with external/internal customers.
- Must have proven skills and experience with working in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to type at least 35 words per minute.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete tasks with frequent interruptions in a fast-paced environment.
**We are unable to accommodate corp. to corp. candidates**
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.