Senior Software Engineer
Portland, OR - Added Feb 7th, 2019Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Senior Software Engineer/Full Stack Developer
Our client, a global not-for-profit educational services organization known for their flagship interim assessment, is looking to hire a highly trained Software Engineer to join their Product Engineering Team. This subsection of their business is comprised of nearly 200 professionals and offers their employees the ability to work with cutting-edge technologies, on a platform that has one of the highest concurrency applications in the Portland Metro area and assesses nearly 10 million students annually across the world. In this role, you’ll be working in a modern tech stack using React and Node.js. to create the reporting services of our flagship product while having the opportunity to act as a scrum master for the team. If this is a role you believe you will be successful in, then continue reading and please apply!
- Working comfortably with React in a production environment.
- Utilizing multiple tiers of application , including a database, network, operating system, and containers.
- Be part of a large-scale team focused across many tech fields like infrastructure, applications engineering, business analysis, operations, QA, and solutions delivery.
- Willingness to take ownership of a project and show your leadership skills
- Server-side development experience with Node or Java
- Experience working in a TDD environment, or contributing to QA automation
- Comfortable working in a full-stack development environment.
- 4 - 7 plus years of progressive experience in a software development environment in high growth technology companies
- Proven experience working across multiple tiers of an application, including a database, network, operating system, and containers.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: KS72063326