Portland, OR - Added Feb 25th, 2019Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Our client is one of the most highly regarded healthcare providers in the nation and are in the process of a hiring a Project Coordinator to join their team for a 9-month long contract position. In this role, you will perform project office activities under the direction of a manager or project manager. The Project Coordinator may assist with various project activities in support of project initiation, planning, execution, control and closing. This includes support of project schedules and budgets, cost tracking, status reporting, project communication, information gathering, coordination and facilitation of meetings, tracking and resolution of issues, and tracking risks and resources. This role will specifically support Project Managers to build, and maintain their Clarity workplans & schedules. If this sounds like a role you would succeed in, then continue reading and please apply!
- Supports project management activities in accordance with the Project Management Office policies and standards.
- Supports the development and maintenance of project and program plans. This includes project schedules and budgets, and plans for project quality, resources, communications and risks.
- Assists with monitoring and controlling the execution of project tasks against the project plans.
- Assists with the tracking and management of project costs, resources, issues, changes and risks.
- Supports the preparation of status reports and other project reports and presentation of information to organizational leadership, project teams and client/customer groups.
- Coordinates and facilitates project meetings.
- Monitors project documentation for compliance with standards .
- Maintains the overall project documentation library ensuring that all documentation is established, maintained and retained as necessary in project databases.
- Assists with the monitoring, quality assurance and reporting of project deliverables.
- Minimum of two years experience supporting projects which includes project planning.
- Experience/education must include project management methods and techniques and development life cycle disciplines.
- Ability to manage small, well-defined projects with minimum supervision.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Certificate or training in Project Management a plus.
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Clarity knowledge is not required, but having some schedule management experience would be helpful.
Job ID: KS368400225