System Administrator 3
Portland, OR - Added Nov 30th, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
System Administrator 3
This System Administrator position will perform business system analysis, serve as an Application Administrator for web servers, application servers, integration servers and services. This role will also install, configure, implement, monitor, tune and further operational support for the company’s Enterprise Resource Planning Systems group. This work is accomplished in coordination with IT staff across the enterprise by commitment of each dedicated team member to foster a safe, positive and inclusive work environment where people are valued and enabled to deliver results. If this role sounds of interest to you, read further and apply today!
- Develop and support the company's Enterprise business applications:
- Perform system installation, configuration, monitoring, tuning and maintaining of web servers, application servers, integration servers and services for systems including Asset Suite, AssetWork, and PeopleSoft.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software/system problems as they occur. Monitor, identify and resolve issues in accordance with established timelines in order to avoid major system problems. Develop and configure system operational procedures and processes for routine maintenance and security patching.
- Implement Manager approved application integration with Active Directory, enterprise services and required internal and external system integrations.
- Using established process and procedures, create and maintain update-to-date System Security documents, system flow diagrams, system integration documents, O&M manual and other technical project deliverables as requested.
- Perform business system analysis for new application delivery and support of on-going systems integration such as reporting, data integrations, and system interface.
- Produce technical documentation and articulate technical information with both functional and technical team members to facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Perform analysis, design, development, and testing project tasks, and analysis for resolution of maintenance issues.
- Analyze, test, and apply changes to the application environment under the prevailing change management procedures and requirements.
- Provide problem analysis to the business and follow up with documentation.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Post-Graduate College Degree in Computer/Information Technology or a closely related discipline is preferred.
- 10 years combination of education, and/or work experience in Computer/Information Technology or directly-related field is required. Each applicable college degree will count towards 2 years of experience.
- 5 years’ experience in RedHat 7.x, Shell Scripting, JBoss/wildfly, Puppet.
- 5 years’ experience with MS Server Administration and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- 10 year’s proficiency and experience in installation, configuration, system monitoring and performance tuning on web server, application server, database server for multi-tier application systems in virtual environments.
- Experience working in a large production environment (4000+ users/endpoints)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: AE8188941130