Field Technical Services/Help Desk Support
Portland, OR - Added Jun 6th, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Day in the Life:
We need a couple of excellent night owls who are self-starters for an 8 Month project with a Health Care Client in the Portland area. This role requires strict confidentiality, a "can-do" attitude and the ability to self-direct while following company protocols.
Who you are:
- Experience supporting imaging workstations
- Excellent customer service even in pressing situations
- Experience with workstation placement, including printer proximity and medical machinery
- Successful track record of supporting projects for the installation, usage, and maintenance of systems and software, performing on the spot analysis and troubleshooting to resolve problems
- Working as a Field Technician performing Tier 1/ Tier 2 support
- Experience adhering to policies and procedures for: data protection, security, and encryption in a Health Care environment particularly granting user access.
- Citrix, Nutanix- or some form of virtual interface installation required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status
Job ID: RG35817266