Administrative Technician 3
Garrison, MT - Added Jan 23rd, 2019Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Administrative Technician 3
Our client, a leading utility company, is looking to add an administrative rockstar to their small team in Garrison, Montana. This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with a highly reputable company that prides itself on excellent customer service. This is a part-time role that carries out recurring office procedures independently. Please read further for additional details, and consider applying today if interested!
- Performs data entry using multiple computer applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Asset Suite, PeopleSoft, Concur (Government travel service), Microsoft SharePoint, etc. May enter inventory management data, vehicle mileage, training, travel, pen base program, utility bills, etc.
- Verifies group/organization timekeeping is accurate and follows company’s established guidelines, policies, and negotiated bargaining agreements
- Prepares travel vouchers following established process using online system, entering data from staff daily work reports and other communication.
- Answers telephone calls and responds to routine telephone requests that have standard answers; refers calls and visitors to appropriate management and staff. As required, controls mail to assure timely staff response, and sends form letters. Sorts and distributes incoming mail; prepares outgoing mail, including bulk mailing packages.
- As requested, maintains calendars, makes appointments, and arranges for meeting rooms.
- May receive requests for spare parts in stock and following established process, sends to field sites. As requested and following direction or established process, orders or assists in ordering material and property listed in stock catalog from warehouse and other approved sources and arranges for delivery to field sites, as appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains office files and provides clerical support, preparing forms for district functions, maintaining catalogs and posting (filing) changes to manuals.
- As requested, assists staff in the routine use of software applications, i.e., Microsoft Office, etc.
- Serves as point-of-contact person for district or other office personnel regarding general district or administrative information.
- Coordinates and assists manager with the development of annual managers’ and employees’ performance appraisal plans; implements, oversees and completes related documentation. Schedules and tracks to completion all managers’ and employees’ quarterly progress reviews, while performing associated follow-up to obtaining requisite signatures and approvals.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- 3+ years of related administrative/customer service experience or equivalent combination is required.
- Well qualified typist, skill in using Microsoft Office Suite of products, and skill in operating common office equipment is required.
- 2 or more years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions
- Working knowledge of SharePoint is desired.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: AE799629123