Portland’s largest hospital is seeking an experienced Administrative Coordinator to join their ITG Wireless team! The Administrative Coordinator plays an integral role in in developing technical policies or procedures, systems and forms necessary to complete work.
- Explains policies and procedures for obtaining company services.
- Receives and reviews documents and applications submitted in request of benefits or services.
- Determines if applicant meets or continues to meet criteria for and approves or denies benefits or services.
- Investigates circumstances, responds to questions and resolves discrepancies, researches, collects data and prepares reports outlining the impacts or changes in procedures in the company programs and funding.
- Develops detailed reports on a monthly, quarterly, semiannual basis.
- Work with Project Team around coordination efforts, communication, planning, and scheduling for new mobile application deployment.
- Maintain asset management/inventory of equipment provisioned and non-provisioned.
- General office or secretarial experience is required.
- Associate Degree or certificate in office occupations or office technology is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and two years of general office or secretarial experience is highly desired.
- Specific skills to include strong Excel knowledge including VLookup and linking sheets are required.
- 2-3 years of experience working in database systems with input is required.
- Minimum of one year experience with resolution of customer needs/questions, interpreting, diagnostics, and order fulfillment is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Vets/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Status. MM383093121