Portland, OR - Added Dec 7th, 2018Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
This exciting role is with a reputable healthcare company in Portland. The Enterprise Analyst primarily participates in the project-driven activities to capture business needs, processes, requirements, use cases, acceptance criteria, and related documentation and specifications. The Enterprise Analyst works effectively with business and technical analysts, bringing an enterprise, cross-functional perspective to the project team(s), resulting in a clear, actionable direction for building web-based experiences. The EA must work well with distributed work teams and be an independent, quick starter who is able to transform complex ambiguity into concrete definition.
- Proven success with analysis of large-scale systems integration efforts.
- The ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, align them with alternative technical and business approaches and work with business and technical teams to develop solutions that meet goals and requirements.
- Strong analytical, written, listening and oral communications skills.
- Experience with structured analysis and design methodologies, practices and processes.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent experience plus at least 5 years of progressively responsible, related industry experience is required.
- Experience must be in a business area and involve working with business requirements, requirements documentation, or business modeling plus some familiarity with systems analysis.
- Experience in consumer-facing digital experiences is required. Experience in employee-facing tools is preferred.
- Experience leading requirements definition activities within small to medium sized groups.
- General knowledge of healthcare business processes and systems is preferred
- General understanding of mobile and web technologies and business architecture
- General understanding of testing activity best practices
- Demonstrable experience with the following:
• Digital solutions - including content management and publishing operations, and consumer experience flow and design
• Technological Business Analysis: scope identification, requirements elicitation, client relationship management, current situation analysis, gap analysis, future state definition, durable asset creation and maintenance
• Agile Scrum practices and Iterative Solutions Development Life Cycle
• Testing techniques, tools, and solutions
• Enterprise Business Models in insurance, health care, and financial services
• Data Management techniques and tools
• Business Process Engineering methods and tools
• Ensuring operational readiness
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: AE851451127