Senior Microsoft Solutions Architect (SLED)
- Challenging customers using your skills, insight, and experience to tell your clients what they need to do, not just what they want. You'll do so by challenging their beliefs with well-researched, tailored insights, bringing in creative and business-savvy solutions that drive sales and maximize outcomes.
- Use exceptional written and verbal communications skills to scope, assemble and propose solutions. This is a hands-on role and you must be able to act under pressure and show wisdom and leadership, often for an audience of top tier executives.
- Drive market revenue by applying your business acumen to help maximize profitability in the public sector with Microsoft technologies through POCs, pilots, and deployments to devices and accessories sales to positioning the value proposition of managed services.
- Mentoring and coaching junior sales professionals.
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience
- 7+ years relevant industry experience; 3+ years in a pre-sales capacity
- Strong analytical skills are required
- A broad understanding of core Microsoft cloud technologies and services, including Azure IaaS and Office 365, and core Microsoft server technologies, including Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server, System Center (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM)
- Extra credit for also having a mastery of one or more of the following: EMS/Intune, Skype for Business (including Skype PBX), Microsoft Teams, and SQL.
- Even more extra credit for a background in networking protocols and server/compute hardware solutions.
- Solid expertise in Microsoft cloud and server technologies
- Advanced business acumen with the ability to understand the ins and outs of our customer's challenges
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written, verbal and while presenting to groups, including C-level executives
- Proven ability to mentor and train junior and intermediate level sales professionals
- Solid understanding of the commercial IT market for hardware and software
- Self-managed and motivated individual with strong leadership skill
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.