Administrative Technician 3
Vancouver, WA - Added Feb 19th, 2019Apply For this Opportunity Back to Results
Administrative Technician 3
This full-time contract position at a local utility company is located in Vancouver, Washington and utilizes specific guidelines and references to perform recurring office procedures. This role is located within a group that is responsible for sustaining and expanding capital programs within the organization; they also manufacture materials for the warehouse in support of capital projects throughout the company's service territory. Read further for more details and consider applying to this role if it aligns with your interests and background.
- Performs data entry using multiple computer applications, including Microsoft Office, Asset Suite, PeopleSoft, Concur (Government travel service), Microsoft SharePoint, etc. May enter inventory management data, vehicle mileage, training, travel, pen base program, utility bills, etc.
- As required, following established policy and process, prepares travel authorization and arrangements for management and staff travel using online systems such as Concur (travel software), etc. Prepares travel vouchers following established process using online system, entering data from staff daily work reports and other communication.
- Answers telephone calls and responds to routine telephone requests that have standard answers; refers calls and visitors to appropriate management and staff. As required, controls mail to assure timely staff response, and sends form letters. Sorts and distributes incoming mail; prepares outgoing mail, including bulk mailing packages.
- As requested, maintains calendars, makes appointments, and arranges for meeting rooms.
- Establishes and maintains office files and provides clerical support, preparing forms for district functions, maintaining catalogs and posting (filing) changes to manuals.
- As requested, assists Construction Office staff in the routine use of software applications, i.e., Microsoft Office, etc.
- May make travel arrangements and accommodations for Construction personnel on an occasional basis.
- As instructed by the manager, supports objectives to provide documentation for field personnel
- Coordinates and assists managers and staff with Time & Attendance per established procedures, which may include:
- Inputting time and labor information into the appropriate system. Review time and expense sheets for contract workers.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 3+ years of related administrative/customer service experience or equivalent combination.
- Advanced keyboarding/typing skills and experience
- Experience and skill in using Microsoft Office Suite of products, and skill in operating common office equipment
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job ID: AE377457219